1., lighter and lighter pen can avoid overdrawn, too thick or too thick eyeliner.
2., we should adopt "progressive" method of overlapping coloring, and draw the eyeliner slowly.
3., you can lightly flutter a layer of foundation or honey powder, so that the eyeliner's makeup effect is durable, not easy to faint, and can inhibit eye oil production.
4. avoid painting the eyeliner. This old-fashioned way of drawing outlines the whole eye, but it is too prominent and unnatural.
5. do not let the eye line and eyelid have a gap between the eyelid, the proportion of eyes will become very strange.
6. Draw as close as possible to the root of the eyelashes to enhance the dense feeling of the eyelashes.
7. use eyeliner or eye shadow to draw near the eye's head and gently push it open with fingers. It can create a nose like effect and make the nose more stereoscopic.
8. the color of the eyeliner is also very important. The bland color is still dark brown, iron gray and black. These 3 colors are very suitable for the Orient. Bright colors such as orange, red and gold should match with the make-up of the eyes. Otherwise, if the picture is not good, it will not be in harmony with the pupil color.
1. The core of the pen should be soft so that the skin will not be hurt when drawing.
2. The color should be saturated. The color of a brush will not be caked or uneven.