The most ideal make-up is that there are no traces of makeup on the face, but it is bright and moving, showing a distinctive personal style that is gentle, romantic, or wild. The bride mostly hopes to have the most flawless beauty in her life, gathering in the guests, and greet every surprise in the eyes. It gives people a bright feeling, and people can't feel the heavy makeup, which affects the vision. A shining feeling with people.
1. Establish face modification and eyebrow shape before starting make-up: remove the miscellaneous hairs other than the eyebrow shape, such as between the eyebrows, under the eyebrow peak, and the part that is too thick.
2. The second step is to determine the color of the foundation: first decide whether it is shiny or dull. Oily skin should use a dull foundation, because oily skin is very easy to oil and cause makeup; dry skin should use a glossy foundation, but pat Matte foundation must be used for wedding photos to avoid reflections when taking photos. Choose two or three foundations that are close to your skin tone and rub them on your cheeks to determine the color that is closest to your skin tone. If you have already applied makeup, it is best to remove makeup from a local area in front of your ears and try again. The color will be accurate.
3. How to modify the face shape with foundation is a very important skill: Use light and dark colors to show the effect of widening and narrowing to modify the skin tone, such as over-wide cheeks or cheekbones, you can use dark skin foundation to modify. The narrow forehead, flat cheekbones or too short chin can also be modified with white or bright foundation, but the seams with the original foundation should be even and soft, and there should be no obvious difference between the two colors. , In order to achieve a uniform and soft foundation effect, it is best to rub the foundation with a soft sponge for better results.
4. Powdering: You can use powder to apply makeup at home. If you need a thicker effect, rub the powder evenly and then gently press it on your face, so that the effect of the powder and powder is longer and not easy to fall off . For light makeup, apply powder and then apply from the top to the bottom of the face, from the middle to the outside. It is best to use a powder with a filter honeynet to avoid too much powder and make the face thicker. , Light, thick and uneven. The color of the powder must also be the closest to the skin tone. The standard foundation. After the pink is applied, the color of the face should be the same as the skin tone of the neck, which is the most natural and correct tone. If you want a whiter skin effect, you can use a foundation and powder that is one lighter than the skin tone. But it is necessary to apply the same color foundation and powder on the neck and the exposed parts of the jacket collar to achieve the same effect on the face and neck. When you go out to touch up makeup, first use absorbent paper to absorb the oil secreted, and then apply foundation. This effect is better. The color tone is the same as other parts of the face. At this time, it is most convenient to carry a multi-purpose gouache, which can be used as a foundation and powder.
5. Blush: Various makeup products Various makeup products (10 photos) To enter the makeup step, you must first choose the color tone and the beautiful skin tone, and the makeup effect of any color system is good, such as white and rosy skin. For pale skin, it is usually more suitable for cold-color makeup. Dark skin tones or yellow skin tones are more suitable for warm color makeup, and this principle is also very suitable for clothing. Choose a suitable color blush and brush the upper eyelid, connect it to the cheekbones and cheeks, and place it about the two fingers under the eyes and the two fingers of the nose; brush from bottom to top, the amount of blush should be less each time you use it You can brush it several times until the effect is perfect, so that the color will not be too strong, heavy, or unnatural. If you have a more plump cheek, you can lightly apply a darker complexion under the cheekbones when applying foundation, so that the face looks more three-dimensional.
6. Thrush: Most people don't dare to paint eyebrows because the two eyebrows are not easy to draw well and are the same and symmetrical. Here are two simple methods for you: one is to apply the eyebrow brush and the eyebrow pencil along the shape of the eyebrow, the other is to use the eyebrow powder, and the eyebrow brush is applied to the eyebrow powder to create the eyebrow shape. Both methods will be very natural. , Even those who are proficient in using eyebrow pencils must use the eyebrow brush for final finishing, so as not to see the traces of thrush on the eyebrows, which will appear unnatural. The color of the eyebrow pencil must be the closest to the color of your own eyebrows. Orientals are usually brown or gray. Some people have long eyebrows, which will affect the shape of the eyebrows. You can use small scissors to shorten the eyebrows, or fix the eyebrows with an eyelash brush. Type, especially those who have very sparse eyebrows, or those who do not want to trim their eyebrows frequently, you can use this method. It is recommended that ladies try not to tattoo their eyebrows, because the shape or thickness of the eyebrows is often affected by fashion trends, and cannot be adjusted after the eyebrows are tattooed; in addition, the color of the eyebrows is often extremely stiff (too dark) and unnatural.
7. Eye shadow: Eye shadow is the most challenging, changeable and interesting step in make-up, because wonderful eye shadow uses endless creativity. How to combine different and rich colors to create an abstract, dreamy, and diverse look. Generally, the color application of clothing is to avoid putting contrast colors or colors of different color systems together, such as purple and yellow, peach and orange, etc., but the color application of eye shadow is not restricted by this layer. The painting method of eye shadow is as follows: The following types: (a) Gradation method: This is the most common and simple method. The same color is drawn in different depths and shallows from the bottom to the top of the eyelid, from deep to shallow, which can create depth The effect of the eyes. (B) Pure type: After brushing the eyelids with blush, apply dark gray or dark brown eyeshadow on the double eyelids. Use the same color from the tip of the eye to the end of the eye. The lower eyeliner is grayish brown or dark. The brown is drawn naturally from the end of the eye to the tip of the eye, from thick to thin, so that there is almost no makeup feeling, but the eyes will look at least 1/3 larger and very energetic and bright. (C) European three-dimensional painting method: the eye sockets are drawn with dark brown or dark gray to increase the depth of the eye and the three-dimensional effect. The eyelids can be matched with warm colors such as golden yellow, orange, olive green, or blue, purple, wine red and other cold colors. Color, expressing different main colors. This combination creates a three-dimensional outline with depth, lightness, lightness, and darkness. (D) Geometric modeling method: draw a curved shape in the middle of the eyelid, such as azure blue in the middle to create a sculpting effect, the end of the eye is peach red, and the end of the eye is bright burgundy, the overall outline of the romantic style, creating a charming Charm. Makeup is a technique. Frequent practice can definitely develop proficient skills and techniques, but how to use color is an art. It requires imagination and creativity to freely transform a variety of colors into different styles. This is also the eye shadow. Charming place. It is so challenging, and it is completely unrestricted. Even the combination of warm and cold colors often has unexpected effects.
8. Eyeliner: There are many ways to draw eyeliner: (a) It is drawn with a liquid eyeliner, which is long-lasting and will not faint, but is less natural. It is usually used for heavy makeup. (b) Draw with an eyeliner. It is natural but easy to faint. It is best to apply the same shade of eye shadow after finishing the drawing to have a better fixing effect. (c) Draw the eyeliner effect with the darkest eye shadow on the eyelid. The eyeliner can be drawn up and down, or only the bottom or top. For heavy makeup, the lower eyeliner is drawn from the inside of the eye to the end of the eye; for light makeup, it starts from light to dark at 1/3 of the eye and from thin to thick , So it will be natural.
9. Eyelash brush: Oriental eyelashes are mostly short and straight, even hanging down. It is best to roll the eyelashes with the eyelash curler before brushing the eyelashes and then brush them. The eyelashes should be pressed three times: the first time the root is clamped, the angle is 45 degrees; The second clip is interrupted at 90 degrees and gently bends upward; the third clip at the end is 120 degrees, and bends upward at a greater angle. Be careful not to pinch the eyelids when clamping. It’s best to use a dual-purpose mascara brush. When you take out either mascara brush, you can use the other mascara brush to filter out the excess fibers, so that it won’t get a clumping effect, and it won’t be too wasteful. Brush on your lashes first Then brush the eyelashes with a small mascara brush. After brushing, use the eyebrow brush to shape the eyelashes, so that it will not stick to a thicker effect.
10. Lips: Lip gloss is the focal point of the whole face. It draws a delicate and dazzling lip shape, which has all the beauty that goes without saying. Use a lip liner that is one size deeper than the lip shape to draw the contour of the lip, and then use the lip pencil to spread the lipstick evenly to make the lip shape more three-dimensional and plump. Finally, the whole face is set with powder to make the makeup more durable, so that a perfect and full of personal style makeup partner is completed.
11. Lip gloss Bright colors have entered the world, not only clothing, shoes, etc., the color of lip gloss has also gone from red to color.