Eyeliner is a type of makeup product used to deepen and accentuate the makeup effect of the eye area, and make the eyes look refreshed. Shaped like a pencil. Use a special pencil sharpener or knife to remove excess wood and improve the thickness of the tip.
Black and brown, suitable for everyday makeup.
White eyeliner has a brightening effect and is generally used on the lower eyelid. White eyeliner is more common in Japan and South Korea, and is an indispensable tool for "lying silkworm makeup".
1) Emulsion eyeliner: strong expressiveness, not easy to fall off after coloring, and smoother for drawing lines. However, because the thickness of the pen tip is limited, the thickness of the drawn lines is not easy to change.
2) Pencil type eyeliner: easy to use, carry and low price. However, its expressive power is weak, and it is easy to fall off after coloring, so it is suitable for use when wearing makeup for a short time.
1. The refill should be soft and avoid hurting the skin when drawing.
2. The color should be saturated, and the color will not be lumpy or uneven after one stroke.
Eyeliner refills should be soft. The eyeliner color should be saturated, and the color will not be lumpy or uneven after one stroke. The color of the eyeliner should be one shade darker than the eyeshadow color. Dark brown and dark gray are more suitable for amber eyeballs, and black should not be too thick when drawing. Waterproof eyeliners are generally easier to color than traditional eyeliners.
1. Hold the eyeliner
The method of holding a pencil is the same, the more forward you hold it, the better you can control the lines, and the tip of the pen is rounded beforehand.
2. Gently pull the eyelids
Place the mirror 20 cm away from your body, look down with your eyes, and pull your eyelids up with your ring finger.
3. Draw from the end of the eye
Close to the root of the eyelashes, draw in sections from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye, keeping each section at about 2 mm.
4. Repeated drawing
Use the index finger to pull the corner of the eye toward the nose, and then draw from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye to make the eyeliner look slender.