Lipstick is a general term for all Lipstick Pencil Packaging makeup. Lipsticks, including lip balm, lip balm, lip gloss, Lip Glaze, etc., can make lips rosy and glossy, achieve hydration, protect lips, increase facial beauty and correct lip contour. It is also a lipstick material for lipstick products, because its structure and function are complicated, and its quality is difficult to control.
The lipstick tube is a multi-component combination. Functional packaging composed of different materials is divided into volatile and non-volatile (airtight and non-airtight) according to the material itself. In addition, most filling machines are automatic filling machines (direct filling before and after filling, etc.), including the loading of the nozzle tube, which is very complicated, combining different parts, poor tolerance control, or unreasonable design, even if lubricating oil is applied Not the right way. Can cause downtime or malfunction, these errors are fatal.
The ball fork screw is the core part of the lip balm tube, which consists of a ball, a fork, a screw, a ball fork screw and lubricating oil. Kind of like a pump core, but more complicated than a pump core. Some manufacturers boast that the design of non-lubricated ball fork screws is not widely used at present. The standardized drawing of the ball fork screw must be standardized, otherwise the ball fork screw size will be inaccurate. After assembly, there are more complicating factors. Therefore, it is foreseeable that the injection material must pass the material compatibility verification, otherwise, there will be compatibility problems, and the upper and lower tightening problems will be completed. Ball fork screws are the highest priority.
Generally speaking, the alkali will aggravate the problem of iron and heavy iron glue for the purpose of feel, which equals to increasing the risk in the lipstick tube. Also, vibrations during shipping can cause problems with degumming the lipstick tube. The main quality control indicators of lipstick tubes include feel indicators, filling machine requirements, transportation vibration requirements, air tightness prevention, material compatibility issues, size matching issues, aluminum media plastic tolerances and color issues, production capacity issues, and filling volume satisfaction . Product declared value problem. In this topic, we mainly introduce some basic quality requirements of the lower lipstick tube. These requirements do not represent industry standards and are only for reference by friends in the purchasing community:
Basic Appearance Requirements
1. Product composition: The requirements must be consistent with the sealed samples and must not be omitted. Flashes, burrs, and sharp edges are not allowed to prevent stabbing hands, causing personal injury or affecting the use of functions. The product is incomplete and seriously affects the overall appearance.
2. Material requirements: consistent with the sealed sample, without oil
3. Flow marks (fusion marks): Visible (within limits) within arm's length of the eye
4. Gap: For reference, the gap between the cap and the bottle should not exceed 1mm
5. Gap: The gap should be within the limit, and there should be no obvious scratching feeling when touched by hand
6. Damage: The container is broken and cannot be filled with internal material, affecting function and overall appearance. There are no dents, bumps, strains, abrasions, scratches, minor cracks, etc. within an arm of the eye, and the visual inspection is not obvious, and the product logo is not affected, within the limit.
7. Hygiene: There are foreign objects, impurities, hair, oil stains, stains, dust and other pollutants on the contact surface of non-cosmetic materials (mold, blood stains, insect pests, hair on the contact surface of cosmetic materials, etc.)