1. First choose an eyeliner that suits your hair color, and draw dots and lines on the brows and brows to confirm the bumps and thickness of the eyebrows. The advantage is that it is easy to change and adjust at any time.
2. The top and bottom of the eyebrows and the inner part of the eye are all turned into short lines or dots, and then connected together to form a complete contour of the eyebrows.
3. Then use eyeliner to fill in the eyebrows, remember to leave the blank part of the eyebrows.
4. Use the spiral eyebrow comb on the eyeliner to comb the shape of the filled eyebrow to make the color more even.
5. After combing the eyebrows, which one needs further coloring, you can repeat the previous step, leaving the position of the eyebrows without coloring.
6. Then use the eyeliner to quickly draw the hair flow of the eyebrows according to the indicated direction, and draw some natural hair flow in the middle and lower part of the eyebrows. Do not start with light and agile, so that the eyebrows drawn are very natural.
7. For those with light eyeballs, try using a brown eyeliner to draw a one-third length of the inner eyeliner just below the eyeballs, so that the drawing will not look dull.