Eyeliner is a kind of make-up product, used to deepen and highlight the effect of eye make-up, make the eyes look big and energetic. It looks like a pencil. You can use a special pencil sharpener or a knife to remove the excess wood part, and also improve the thickness of the pen tip.
Classification of eyeliner:
1. Emulsion eyeliner: strong expressiveness, not easy to fall off after coloring, and the drawing lines are relatively smooth. However, because the thickness of the nib is limited, the thickness of the line drawn is not easy to change, so when using this type of eyeliner, a set of replaceable nibs should be prepared, so that you can draw detailed and smooth lines, but also draw more Thick soft lines.
2. Pencil-type eyeliner: It is very convenient to use and carry, and the price is low. It is a carry-on item for ordinary working women. However, its expressive power is weak, and it is easier to fall off after coloring, so it is suitable for short-time makeup. In work and daily life, it is one of the tools to touch up makeup at any time. Because this type of eyeliner is lightly colored and soft, and can be drawn repeatedly, it is very suitable for beginners to draw eyeliner.
What to do if the eyeliner doesn't come out
1. First wash the pen tip with warm water, then absorb the moisture with absorbent paper, shake it, and draw on your arm or paper several times. At the beginning, it may be very light, but it will be normal if you draw a few more times.
2. When placing the eyeliner pen, the tip of the pen must be down or flat, and the lid must be closed in time after use.
3. Once you find that the liquid eyeliner pen is a bit dry and the drawn lines are not so smooth, put the pen tip down in a cup of warm water and soak in time.