1. The method of holding a pencil is the same. The more you hold the front, the better you control the lines.
2. Place the mirror 20 centimeters from your body. Look down and use the ring finger to gently pull up the eyelids.
Draw from the end of the eye
3. Adhere to the roots of the eyelashes. Draw from the end of the eye to the corners of the eye. Each section is about 2 mm.
4. First use the index finger to pull the corner of the eye toward the nose, and then draw from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye so that the eyeliner appears slim.
Draw eye liner
5. Lightly pull the lower eyelid first with the ring finger, then close the eyelashes and draw the lower eyeline from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye.
Strengthen the corner of the eye
6. Use eye pencils to draw along the lash roots to the corners of the eye to create a gradual retreat of the eyeline at the corner of the eye.
7. Squeeze the head of the cotton swab by hand and push the eyeliner from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye to make the lines clear and natural.
8. Contrary to the direction in which the eyeliner is drawn, remove the eyeline from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye and avoid using excessive force.